Work and Student Visas
(Work Visa can be single-entry or multiple-entry. Study Visa is issued for a period no longer than 90 days and can be single-entry only)
- 1 Application form completed and signed by applicant with 1 photo (35mm X 45mm, color) glued to the form. NOTE! Incomplete visa application may result in rejection of documents.
- Valid Passport (only in original and valid for at least eighteen months). NOTE! Non-south african nationals must submit valid Residence Permit (Work Permit) in RSA or copy of RSA ID (RSA passport).
- The original invitation issued by the Federal Migration Service of Russia must be submitted to the Embassy's disposal. NOTE! Only original invitation is accepted when lodging a visa application. (Sample of an invitation issued by the Federal Migration Service of Russia)
- An HIV/AIDS negative test (not older than 3 months) must be provided.
- Medical (Travel) insurance for the period of stay in Russia.