Foreign citizens and stateless people including Russian compatriots abroad willing to study in Russia at the expense of the federal budget of the Russian Federation within the quota set by the Government of the Russian Federation should forward the required documents to the Embassy of Russia in RSA in order to participate in qualifying tests.

The said documents should be submitted in hard copy or via applications' collection system EDU.RS.GOV.RU ( free of charge.

Attention! South African citizens seeking scholarships sponsored by the Government of South Africa for the period of studies in Russia should address the Department of Higher Education and Training of South Africa (

Useful links (in Russian):