The consular district of the Embassy includes six provinces of the Republic of South Africa (Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Free-State, Kwazulu-Natal, North West, Limpopo) and the Kingdom of Lesotho.
The Consular Office is open weekdays from 08:30 to 11:30
You can book an appointment here.
The Western, Eastern and Northern Cape Provinces belong to the district of the Consulate General in Cape Town
Please note that the Embassy and the Consular Office are closed on weekends and Russian public holidays:
- 1 - 8 January — New Year Holidays;
- 7 January — Christmas, Russian Orthodox;
- 23 February — Defender of Motherland Day;
- 8 March — International Women's Day;
- 1 May — Spring and Labor Day;
- 9 May — Victory Day (Over German Nazism in the WW2);
- 12 June — Day of Russia;
- 4 November — Day of the National Unity